Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 25 2002
By: Spider-Mike1977~old First Son 2 posts

Headhunter Help

4 replies 1 views Edited May 25, 2002
Hi I just started playing Headhunter and I'm stuck. I got the two Wolfpack coin thingys and I tried to copy the markings and every time I try to do it the machine won't let me or I don't understand the way that it's layed out. I feel stupid that I don't know how to fix this and I was wondering how you get past this part because I feel like an idiot. LOL Sorry but if anyone can help me I would sure appricate it, thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

TEXT

May 25, 2002
to copy the emblem...go check the other half emblem you got...back of it has dots/hole in it...make sure to copy those holes to the whole emblem exactly the same as the back of the half emblem...........you probably thinkin "its only half, where's the other half?"...well then, just copy it on the opposite way...and BOILA!! you got a copy....hope you solve it and understand what i explain to you cause i dont even understand what i just type....lol

It's not how close you win, It's how you win it.
Everyone Is Entitled To Be Stupid, STOP Using The Privelege.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

RE: TEXT

May 26, 2002
Thanks for the tip because I hadn't thought about mirroring the two sides. After you told me I figured it out in about a mintue or two, thanks. I'm now at the Mall and I've pretty much cleaned it out. But I can't figure out where to go now. The elevators won't work and I used the security card in the sewer. But I don't know what to do next in the mall. How do I rescue the lady in the elevator when I can't even get them to work? If you know, drop me a line because I'm stuck again. I do have to say though that Headhunter isn't a bad game. I don't know if I would buy it but it's a pretty cool game if you ask me. I just wish I knew what to do next is all.

darwin23 wrote:
- to copy the emblem...go check the other half emblem
- you got...back of it has dots/hole in it...make sure
- to copy those holes to the whole emblem exactly the
- same as the back of the half emblem...........you
- probably thinkin "its only half, where's the other
- half?"...well then, just copy it on the opposite
- way...and BOILA!! you got a copy....hope you solve
- it and understand what i explain to you cause i dont
- even understand what i just type....lol
-
- It's not how close you win, It's how you win it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

Next..

May 26, 2002
like you said..you pretty much cleaned 'em out...and have you seen the girl yet that was stuck in the elevator?..if not...then you need to go back inside the elevator..i forgot if its on the 1st floor or 2nd but..there will be an elevator that the door is open that you can go into and it wont be able to use it cause there is a CRATE that is blocking the way....pull out the crate and come back in and it will take you to the floor where the girl is stuck in the elevator......hope this is the part that you talking about........i only rented this Game and it will be due tomorrow and i'm in Class A or License A right now...

It's not how close you win, It's how you win it.
Everyone Is Entitled To Be Stupid, STOP Using The Privelege.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Headhunter Help

Feb 19, 2004
I just bought headhunter and im stuck in the begiining . There is a door with two wooden planks nailed to it. how do u get them off? This is right in the beginning. Where there is a car on fire in the back with a person in it.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes