Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 28 2000
By: pumpkin123~old Monster Hunter 35 posts

HEY I NEED NUMBER CODES FOR DINO CRISIS!

2 replies 1451 views Edited Mar 28, 2000
HEY, IF UVE PLAYED DINO CRISIS U KNOW THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT ENDINGS..SO IM TRYIN TO PASS IT AGAIN...I NEED THE CODES THAT IM SUPPOSED TO INPUT IN THE STABILIZER ROOM..THERE R 2 DIFFERENT CODES, (I KNOW IT INVOLVES THE NUMBERS I USED WHEN IN THE STORAGE PRPOPS ROOM, THATS THE ROOM WHERE U CAN HEAR THE DOC TALKIN ABOUT HIS LITTLE SCIENTIFIC PLAN)...I READ THE FILE BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIGURE IT OUT...THESE CODES R NEEDED IN ORDER TO GET CORE PARTS OF THE STABILIZER AND INITIALIZER IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT PLEASE REPLY OF EMAIL ME AT PUMPKIN_F16@YAHOO.COM THANX
Message 1 of 3 (1,451 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

RE: HEY I NEED NUMBER CODES FOR DINO CRISIS!

Mar 31, 2000
look here for the codes www.game-revolution.com
Message 2 of 3 (1,451 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

RE: HEY I NEED NUMBER CODES FOR DINO CRISIS!

Apr 4, 2000
this will unlock the cabinet: 367204. the cabinet will reveal core parts 1 and 2.

EXTRA STUFF: after awhile you will come to a room with a large computer next to the green desk. use the "planning disk". enter the code 0367 to reveal "protective part 1-b". then head over to the large tower like computer in the corner of the room. use the planning disc again. this time enter the code 0204 and the "protective parts 1-a and 2-a" will show up.
Message 3 of 3 (1,451 Views)
0 Likes