Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 08 2013
By: Rojo_Capo First Son 19 posts

Guardians of middle earth problems?

12 replies 572 views Edited Feb 8, 2013

Hey i played the tutorial, and well wile it wasnt the funnest i still liked it a bit...

i can not find a way to play this offline?

and after 1-2 hs of trying to play i keep getting D/C i mean it takes me long to just find a game and it trows me out in mid game.

Is this a normal issue ? like i am still at level 1 i just shut it off because it is basically umplayable for me :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (572 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Re: Guardians of middle earth problems?

Feb 9, 2013
I can't even find a game!
I played through the tutorial and got excited. And now I want to play online but it has been searching for 6 minutes. No result. WTH?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Feb 9, 2013
Common problems.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (543 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11055 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Guardians of Middle-earth can be played against the computer AI through the menu settings. If memory serves correctly, I believe you'll have to set the game to "local play" for your outing. I'd sit there for a long while waiting for the game to find online matches myself, but the wait is much too long for my liking so I'd give up on it and venture out to see whether there's a means of playing offline. Technically though, Guardians of Middle-earth is intended to be an online-only project where you're supposed to be able to socially dependent on playing against other people. The only problem is the game's connectivity issues and whether there actually are other players out there searching for a game at the same exact moment.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (532 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Feb 9, 2013
I see! Thanks a lot dude. I will try it out once I get the chance.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5021 posts

Feb 9, 2013

yeah this is a crap **bleep** game-- an online only that no one plays online

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (512 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Feb 10, 2013

That's probably why we got it for free.  I "purchased" it, but like a lot of other PS+ titles, I may never get around to playing it.

BTW - Love that Hanna trophy.  :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (498 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1253 posts

Feb 10, 2013
tell me about it cant connect what a waste of 2+gb
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (491 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

I've never gotten disconnected, but others I played with have.  What's really strange is I've gotten matched up with all AI players.  The first time I tried, it took 12 minutes, and before even starting, it was me and 4 AI Legolas' against 2 AI players.  In the actual match, it was just me against the 2 AI.  I have played with real people a few times without issues, but usually it takes about 8 minutes to find a match, despite the "average wait time" being about 1:50.  Anyway, it clearly has issues, but I think it's fun when it works; I will at least get the trophies for winning with each class (2 left) before I give up on it.

Well, I just got disconnected from the last two games.  I've been playing since I got really close to the 20 kills trophy (19!) which I thought would be almost impossible.  The other trophies are pretty easy, though may be time consuming (win 25 matches).

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2728 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Am I the only one that has noticed this game is exactly like League of Legends?? lol.

I really like this game, but trying to find a game takes waaay too long.

Im better off just playing LOL, which sucks cause i would much rather play on the console than PC.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (452 Views)
0 Likes