Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 28 2003
By: MoogleXrez Uncharted Territory 1977 posts

Fatal Frame

13 replies 27 views Edited Sep 28, 2003

Dude, this game is CRAZY i never thought a game could really scare me but i finally got this cos everyone said how great it was and they were right the game is awesome. btu i dunno if ill ever beat it i might have a heart attack b4 then! lol did anyone else think this c\game was creepy? seriosuly i cant play it alone in the dark or ill have nightmares.

=^_^=

Message 1 of 14 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2285 posts

Re: Fatal Frame

Sep 28, 2003

,moogleXrez wrote:

Dude, this game is CRAZY i never thought a game could really scare me but i finally got this cos everyone said how great it was and they were right the game is awesome. btu i dunno if ill ever beat it i might have a heart attack b4 then! lol did anyone else think this c\game was creepy? seriosuly i cant play it alone in the dark or ill have nightmares.

=^_^=

its straight i played it at my cuz's house didnt really scare me to much i dont think but how old r u if it scares u that much i played it when i was 13 or 14 im 15 now and it didnt scare me really and no nightmares from it
Message 2 of 14 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
548 posts

Sep 28, 2003
Thats a good game to play.   I love that fact that is orginal idea and its based on a true story. 
Message 3 of 14 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6007 posts

Sep 28, 2003

,moogleXrez wrote:

=^_^=

I own this game, but never got that far into it though because of some of the other games that I bought along the way.  But, when I did play this game, it freaked me out at certain points.
Message 4 of 14 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Oct 4, 2003
im currently in the middle of playing this game, its great, it scared me a lil at first, now it doesnt really that much
Message 5 of 14 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Oct 5, 2003
I think the Silent Hill series is easily scarier than any game ever created.
Message 6 of 14 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Oct 7, 2003

,Elite Gamer wrote:
Thats a good game to play.   I love that fact that is orginal idea and its based on a true story. 

i think thats what makes it so unique too! i really like that its based on a true story that makes it even scarier to me! lol

=^_^=

Message 7 of 14 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7104 posts

Oct 9, 2003
silent hill is very disturbing. i love it. but i never played fatal frame. whats about. i gotta know what type of weapons you use?

||deviantART||Zen Clan||Online Portfolio||

Breaking the dreams of little kids since '03
Message 8 of 14 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7104 posts

Oct 9, 2003
oh wait. i remember hearing about Fatal Frame 2 Crimson Butterfly. That game looks sweet. I love the graphics. Here go and check it out. http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/fatalframe2/index.html

||deviantART||Zen Clan||Online Portfolio||

Breaking the dreams of little kids since '03
Message 9 of 14 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Oct 12, 2003

,streetracingleader wrote:
oh wait. i remember hearing about Fatal Frame 2 Crimson Butterfly. That game looks sweet. I love the graphics. Here go and check it out. http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/fatalframe2/index.html

yeah thats going to be the sequel. its based on a true story (the original one i mean neways) and its all about ghosts and basically the haunted house type feel but its really scary. the only weapon really that you use is a special camera that kills the ghosts by taking pictures of them. the more pictures you take of them the more their HP decreases its really cool! =^_^=
Message 10 of 14 (27 Views)
0 Likes