Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 15 2004
By: Chrono888~ Wastelander 744 posts

Fallout BOS

6 replies 2 views Edited Jan 15, 2004
I was thinking of getting it, since I've played Fallout since the 1st game and liked them all pretty much. Has anyone played it? Is it worth buying? And please, let's keep this to those who will not go against it, like I've seen so much on GamFAQs.
Message 1 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Re: Fallout BOS

Jan 15, 2004
I am definately getting it as soon as it gets in stores here!!! I love the Fallout series and I like the top down 3/4 view shooters. I just wish Black Isle was still in business for Fallout 3,
Message 2 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jan 15, 2004
I really hope that Fallout: BoS fails miserably. I hate Interplay. Nobdy should play this game. It is a ripoff. It has nothing that is the same as Fallout 1 or 2. Oh sure, the name Fallout and Brotherhood of Steel along with the monster names. But many of the monsters don't even look like they're supposed to, the dialogue blows and the engine is dated (2 years old). I could go on and on, but I've said my piece.

DIE INTERPLAY. Until you rehire back BIS and let them finish all of the projects they had in the works. (Baldur's Gate 3 and Fallout 3 to name a few), I will NEVER buy another game from you. Thanks for ruining a great series and canning a great group of people.

G.A.P. Member
Message 3 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1984 posts

Jan 15, 2004

,SemperFi2382 wrote:
I really hope that Fallout: BoS fails miserably. I hate Interplay. Nobdy should play this game. It is a ripoff. It has nothing that is the same as Fallout 1 or 2. Oh sure, the name Fallout and Brotherhood of Steel along with the monster names. But many of the monsters don't even look like they're supposed to, the dialogue blows and the engine is dated (2 years old). I could go on and on, but I've said my piece.

DIE INTERPLAY. Until you rehire back BIS and let them finish all of the projects they had in the works. (Baldur's Gate 3 and Fallout 3 to name a few), I will NEVER buy another game from you. Thanks for ruining a great series and canning a great group of people.

you should get your facts straight before jumping off the deep end like that http://rpgamer.com/news/Q4-2003/122903a.html    <<<<<<<<<<here
Message 4 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2285 posts

Jan 16, 2004
you may get some more responses if this was on the rpg board concidering this is an rpg and all,
Message 5 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
744 posts

Jan 16, 2004
I figured this one for a shooter. If I were to post this on the RPG board, I would get responses saying not to buy it such as "it has nothing to do with fallout 1 or 2 besides the names in it" like was told here. I want a response from someone who has played it and isn't all hatred for it cuz it doesn't follow Fallout 1 or 2.
Message 6 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jan 25, 2004

,Chrono888 wrote:
I figured this one for a shooter. If I were to post this on the RPG board, I would get responses saying not to buy it such as "it has nothing to do with fallout 1 or 2 besides the names in it" like was told here. I want a response from someone who has played it and isn't all hatred for it cuz it doesn't follow Fallout 1 or 2.

It's a shooter with little RPG elements. I played it and have mixed feelings about it. It was fun overall but there was much more to be desired. It was a short game that was over in 12 hours playing time. And I took the time to look around and interact with everything.

If anything wait until the price drops to under $30. I found the PS2 version is in Dolby and the X-box version doesn't even mention it on the box or anywhere else...... strange.

Message 7 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes