Sep 25 2010
By: BraGGinRights First Son 9 posts

Eyepet (US) freezing issues

4 replies 62 views Edited Sep 25, 2010

I'm having issues with my game freezing at the same spot everytime i play this game.  Right when the pet is about to hatch, when his head begins to pop out the shell, he freezes.  I just bought the game yesterday, and i dont have any problems with the calibration and my room and accessories are set up just how the game and the manual tell you to set it up.

I've researched it and seen others are having the same issue with th game freezing but I can't find a reason why it's freezing everytime in the same place or what steps i can take to fix the problem.  Any help?

Message 1 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Eyepet (US) freezing issues

Sep 26, 2010

Anyone have any ideas?

Message 2 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Sep 27, 2010

You could try to erase the game data and retry. I didn't had any freezing issues but I'm having some audio problems once in a while.

Message 3 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
773 posts

Oct 23, 2010

I also have the game freeze on me and the Audio turns into static **bleep**!! where is the patch ?

Message 4 of 5 (62 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

Jan 6, 2011

my game has frozen on me a few times, but most of the time it's reliable.  Something that has become a common occurrence, however, is the overwhelming static in the audio.  It's bad.  I first checked all my connections, speakers etc. before I came to the realization the sh*tty audio is the game itself.

Has anyone found any answers/solutions yet?

Message 5 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes