Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Re: Bayonetta vs. Dante

Jan 15, 2010
If you've seen how Bayonetta beats the final boss you already know the answer to this.
ssjshadowx
Message 11 of 21 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Jan 15, 2010

Bayonetta is a 500 year old Witch who can summon one of the most powerful beings in the Bayonetta realm (Lady Sheba), who in turn is capable of punching God across the Solar System. 

Despite Devil May Cry being my favorite gaming franchise, and Dante being arguably my favorite gaming character, Bayonetta is in a whole different league of ridiculous power and the game strongly cradles and nurtures that for added jokes.  

Message 12 of 21 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
963 posts

Jan 15, 2010

Carbonox_Ratchet wrote:

Bayonetta is a 500 year old Witch who can summon one of the most powerful beings in the Bayonetta realm (Lady Sheba), who in turn is capable of punching God across the Solar System. 

Despite Devil May Cry being my favorite gaming franchise, and Dante being arguably my favorite gaming character, Bayonetta is in a whole different league of ridiculous power and the game strongly cradles and nurtures that for added jokes.  

I actually overlooked the fact that she's a 500 years old witch. It gets a little disturbing when I think about it.  

Playing: Demon's Souls, FF13, Fat Princess

Get your Portable ID!
Message 13 of 21 (472 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Dante is older stronger and im sorry I've seen him take plenty of enemies that were thousands of times bigger than him so size don't count when fighting Dante and he doesn't care about Trish or that other who work with him so why wouldhe care about bayonetta and her sex appeal I mean c'mon son plus he can take a sword through his cheat and a bullet point to face and not have a scratch on him he will destroy her easy hes effing Dante for mundus sake he'd Stan her in the face then kick her off his sword and not give two sh**s about her so squash the dream that she stands a chance
Message 14 of 21 (435 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Chest
Message 15 of 21 (434 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Stab
Message 16 of 21 (433 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11512 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

loislover25 wrote:
Stab

You can edit your posts by selecting “Edit Reply” from the “Options” dropdown menu (this is in the top right-hand corner of each post).

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 17 of 21 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Sep 17, 2012
lol fanboyism
has dante ever fought some1 who was big enough to destroy planets, just by crashing into them??? no. lol. would he be able to hold his own against something like that, which bayonetta did? no
and no mundus was nowhere close to that lvl

and yes dante cares about trish, lady, vergil, humans, etc.
Message 18 of 21 (414 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Fanboyism?
Are you for real? DmC's Dante is a Nephilim, half-Angel and half-Demon, he has killed many angels and demons himself throughout the game, he is a real killer and he is only at the level of DMC3 Dante, just giving you an idea. An Angel isn't stronger than a Demon, a Demon will always be stronger, Bayonetta's bosses weren't even as strong as DMC's bosses plot-wise. Dante foguht SOMEONE who was big ENOUGH to destroy planets, and that someone was called a god who could destroy an entire planet with one hand, that was MUNDUS, you didn't play DMC from the looks of it, or you lack of knowledge. Every Bayonetta threads saying BA wins were only either butthurts or they lacked arguments, they couldn't even write any facts. Dante held his own against Nelo Angelo who was the miniature version of Mundus, Nelo Angelo was capable of destroying an entire island when at full power, he is the Prince of Darkness. Mundus is one of the strongest video game bosses currently, casting aside Galactus, Bayonetta barely has anyone close to his level. And the DmC version is a nerfed Mundus, you already see him near-the end of the game crushing a large wide area with one hand, the entire city to be exact and this is the nerfed version of the reboot. Dante barely cared about anyone, even less about Lady and Trish and still doesn't care that much, in fact just to tell you, he barely gave two craps in DMC3. Do you know about Sparda exactly?
He was praised as a "God" for a reason, he had god-like powers and had never even been killed by any demons/lords, even Mundus fears that power himself, it's overwhelming, Nelo Angelo was a weaker version of Sparda. Sparda has had a lot of titles, he was called the Devil King, the God. I've played Bayonetta and I do not find anything special other than playing as a provocative woman who has nothing on Dante, which is by the way, one of the strongest video game characters. And just to give you a glance, he hasn't tried once in any of his fights, nothing has shown him even tried, the hardest he has tried was in DMC3 against Vergil, Battle 2 cutscene. He hasn't even tried ever since and keeps instantly killing demons with one gun shot, Ebony and Ivory weren't normal weapons to begin with, they are devil arms. His Devil Trigger in game already gives him godlike powers, he doesn't even get knocked and runs as fast as MACH 1 in DMC's PLOT wise. He's also supposed to fly, and Dante in DMC1 has overwhelmed a god in Myths himself, Alastor feared him, he accepted Dante to wield him. There's no Bayonetta facts even similar to those, DMC was always stronger than Bayonetta, BA isn't even a serious game to me, the plot isnt interesting and it shouldn't even be compared to a popular franchise such as DMC. And if you even come up with Bayonetta being stronger again, then BRING real facts this time, or else I can just say Darksiders's WAR will rape her in a second in his Chaos FORM, he is as STRONG as Dante himself. Darksiders is the ONLY Game worth even comparing to DMC. Bayonetta is comparable to God of War, and even so, Kratos is tough himself being a demi-god. Don't even talk about Bayonetta's Lady Sheba spawning ability, it's like asking Dante or Nero to spawn Nelo Angelo in his real form, in DMC1 he had brain damage due to Vergil's soul and he wasn't even at full power, now imagine him now. Nero doesn't even master his Devil Trigger, thus making Nelo Angelo appear as a spirit. I've said all I've wanted to say, Bayonetta's still nowhere close. Kratos, Dante, War, Death have killed countless enemies overpowered BY themselves, so please stop.

Message 19 of 21 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I think if it really came down to it that Bayonetta would win... They would probably make interesting sparring partners!

Message 20 of 21 (264 Views)
0 Likes