Jan 06 2010
By: dragonkyn20 Hekseville Citizen 354 posts

Bayonetta vs. Dante

20 replies 1690 views Edited Jan 6, 2010
I know everyone is afraid to be singled out for this, so I'll take the fall. Who do you think would win, Bayonetta or Dante?
Message Edited by dragonkyn20 on 01-06-2010 12:28 PM
"Are you ready for the rebel?"
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (1,690 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Re: Bayonetta vs. Dante

Jan 6, 2010
Is this even a battle?  I'm pretty sure Dante would kill her in 3 seconds if he had to
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (1,690 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
354 posts

Jan 6, 2010
I agree, but there are a lot of people who would think differently and I'm sure the hardcore DMC fans will bash me for even creating this thread... -_-
"Are you ready for the rebel?"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (1,690 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9339 posts

Jan 6, 2010
I dunno I think shes basically just the female version of Dante...
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance”- Socrates
"Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." - Plato
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (1,690 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6878 posts

Jan 6, 2010

dragonkyn20 wrote:
I agree, but there are a lot of people who would think differently and I'm sure the hardcore DMC fans will bash me for even creating this thread... -_-

So why did you create it?

Honestly going from each of thier current battle styles/abilities (which brings me to say that being specific is key when making vs threads), I have no idea who would win. Dante is that dude, but after playing the full game of Bayonetta. I know that she is no slouch herslef.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (1,690 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11018 posts

Jan 6, 2010
The answer to threads like these is always, Chuck Norris.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (1,690 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 14, 2010

Absolutaly not!!!! Im a big DMC fan myself, but i know that Bayonetta will give Dante a much better fight than Vergil or Nero could ever put up. Bayonetta is the exact opposite of Dante. She kills angels he kills demons. Neither of them would have an advantage in a fight. It would be nearly endless. both of their personalities are similar and Dante wouldn't touch her because he would be destracted by her hotness. Lol hell just look at her taunts!! Anyways...as a final clash Dante would use his devil trigger and Bayonetta will use her wicked weave for a climax. That is more epic than 3 seconds of notin.

I had happen to find this awesome pic of them ingaging in battle!

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/300/8/0/Dante_versus_Bayonetta_by_Candra.jpg

And this is a hilarious comic of Dante losing to BAYONETTA's hotness!

http://mestremagico.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/dante_vs_bayonetta_by_weremole.jpg
Message Edited by Laodaine on 01-14-2010 03:50 PM
Message Edited by Laodaine on 01-14-2010 03:52 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (1,690 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Jan 15, 2010

Laodaine wrote:

Absolutaly not!!!! Im a big DMC fan myself, but i know that Bayonetta will give Dante a much better fight than Vergil or Nero could ever put up. Bayonetta is the exact opposite of Dante. She kills angels he kills demons. Neither of them would have an advantage in a fight. It would be nearly endless. both of their personalities are similar and Dante wouldn't touch her because he would be destracted by her hotness. Lol hell just look at her taunts!! Anyways...as a final clash Dante would use his devil trigger and Bayonetta will use her wicked weave for a climax. That is more epic than 3 seconds of notin.

I had happen to find this awesome pic of them ingaging in battle!

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/300/8/0/Dante_versus_Bayonetta_by_Candra.jpg

And this is a hilarious comic of Dante losing to BAYONETTA's hotness!

http://mestremagico.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/dante_vs_bayonetta_by_weremole.jpg
Message Edited by Laodaine on 01-14-2010 03:50 PM
Message Edited by Laodaine on 01-14-2010 03:52 PM

HAHAHA!   Thats awesome.  The first pic is just amazing, that person is a great artist.   The second is quite funny.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (1,690 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
963 posts

Jan 15, 2010

Laodaine wrote:

ROFL. Basically what I want to say. If Bayonetta uses her taunts and sexiness a lot, she may win by a small %. 

Playing: Demon's Souls, FF13, Fat Princess

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (1,690 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2118 posts

Jan 15, 2010

milk_pudding wrote:

Laodaine wrote:

ROFL. Basically what I want to say. If Bayonetta uses her taunts and sexiness a lot, she may win by a small %. 

I don't know about that (highlighted text).  I mean, Dante works with Lady & Trish (see below) and he doesn't even give a damn about either.  

At any rate, I'm rooting for Bayonetta .  

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (1,690 Views)
0 Likes