Jan 10 2004
By: adept~ Monster Hunter 43 posts

Angel of Darkness Lara Croft

5 replies 0 views Edited Jan 10, 2004
Hi,
I am in the middle of TR Angel of Darkness, and I have heard that it was a pretty bad game. Now that I am playing it I really enjoy it yes the controlls sucks a lot, but otherwise it is really a cool game. I think people should give a chance take it as a brand new game. One other thing that I dislike is that Lara has lost her two guns with unlimmited bullets, now I have to save on ammo. But I am still a true LARA CROFT FAN.
thank you,
Anna 
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Re: Angel of Darkness Lara Croft

Jan 10, 2004
if you dont compare it to previos tomb raider games and over look the glitches and poor controls it boils down to an average game.
"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."
-Leonardo da Vinci
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7686 posts

Jan 10, 2004

,adept wrote:
Hi,
I am in the middle of TR Angel of Darkness, and I have heard that it was a pretty bad game. Now that I am playing it I really enjoy it yes the controlls sucks a lot, but otherwise it is really a cool game. I think people should give a chance take it as a brand new game. One other thing that I dislike is that Lara has lost her two guns with unlimmited bullets, now I have to save on ammo. But I am still a true LARA CROFT FAN.
thank you,
Anna 

I'm glad you enjoy the game. I did too, but compared to the previous TR games, I was disappointed. I will definately check out the next game due in 2005!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4026 posts

Jan 10, 2004

,adept wrote:
Hi,
thank you,
Anna 

Hey adept...  I too, like the game... as the others have said, it's not as "user friendly" as the other games, but it still was a lot of fun for me... 

Just MHO...  but I think they should have put Kurtis in at the very beginning as a  "helper" to show her how to survive... Lara was never a covert operative, so she would have had to learn the moves... Kurtis would have been a good choice for that... afterwards, ditch him and focus mainly on Lara.  I hope they get rid of him for the next one...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7686 posts

Jan 11, 2004

,Kath R wrote:

Just MHO...  but I think they should have put Kurtis in at the very beginning as a  "helper" to show her how to survive... Lara was never a covert operative, so she would have had to learn the moves... Kurtis would have been a good choice for that... afterwards, ditch him and focus mainly on Lara.  I hope they get rid of him for the next one...
Lol! Me too!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Jan 12, 2004
my friend got the game it looks alright but the contronl do kinda stink,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (0 Views)