Feb 20 2004
By: babiah~ Lombax Warrior 122 posts

Action concept

2 replies 10 views Edited Feb 20, 2004
Action games got lotsa energy coz we sometimes travel all round and fight without in battle mode(like the RPGs)however i found action need specific strategy to beat bosses like alundra 2 and lord of the rings series,thats not cool coz i love to just bash n wham bosses and monsters around,that's what we call real action,not an action game with bosses that have weak spots coz that make us heroes like a coward hittin' bosses weak spot.Also a boss should not have a specific move so we can enjoy bashng without reading move or anything

My opinion
Message 1 of 3 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2626 posts

Re: Action concept

Feb 20, 2004
what do you want?  lots and lots of life?  just because it takes specific strategizing does not mean it will be too easy, it can still be tricky and fun, depending on which game you're playing...have you played Viewtiful Joe for the GameCube?  ...haven't played it myself, but from what i've seen and heard, it should suit your fancy...GCs are only $100 and lots of good games not avaliable for other systems.,

Want to trade your game for a new one that is of equal value? Join Goozex
Message 2 of 3 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: Action concept

Feb 21, 2004
I don't have the stupid gamecube and i just complaining bout the difficult strategies needed to use to defeat bosses,kay?Note that i hate gamcube and stop mentionin' it on my face,kay?,
Message 3 of 3 (10 Views)
0 Likes