Games & Services
12 Nov 2017

Syberia 3 Patch 1.05 CE-34878-0

1 replies

Thought I would have my next plat today, boy was I wrong.

A couple days ago, patch 1.05 for Syberia 3 was released. I had a save file ready to get the story-related trophy that glitched and did not pop on patch 1.04 but unfortunately 1.05 made all previous version save files completely unusable. Had to start over. So i got the story-related trophy to pop and then had 1 side trophy to get for plat that I accidentally missed near the end.

However, once you get to a certain point in the game, the game constantly crashes with error code CE-34878-0. I only get the error/crash from this one game and it only started on 1.05 patch making the game impossible to complete. They fix one issue and create dozens more. Game has crashed at 6 different locations and now i keep crashing at the same location 10 times in a row during a cutscene. I guess i have to wait for patch 1.06 now. -.-

• KANE-FIRE (Support MVP)

ReikonSaisei

Here's a couple of solutions that may be able to solve your problem.

CE-34878-0    Error Code:

An error has occurred with an application or system software

Suggestion 1: Close the application, install the latest system software and game update, and restart the system.

Suggestion 2: If a PS Camera is connected to the system, remove it and reboot the system, then go to [Settings] > [User] > [Login Settings] and turn [Enable Face Recognition] off.

Suggestion 3: If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive (HDD) in your console, please re-install the original HDD.

Suggestion 4: If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then go to [Settings] > [Initialization] and choose [Initialize PS4].

Suggestion 5: If the error continues and occurs with every application, or as soon as the application starts, please contact PlayStation Support.

https://support.us.playstation.com/scea_searchresults?lang=en_US&selStr=CE-34878-0