PSAS: Battle Royale™
03 Mar 2013

Did Superbot did really finish university?

29 replies

Are they too blind to see that half of the roster is underpowered and the other half is OP? That Kratos gets twice his lvl 3 when evil cole gets 1 and that it doesn't get half of the kills that Kratos does? Can't they see that jumping with nariko and pressing triangle is almost a move that cannot be stopped? Circle down from Jak is also almost impossible to stop? Sly circle buttong stealing AP? Kratos low neutral square recovery time? Evil Cole triangle side spam when people are in a corner? Raiden 5 ways to kill confirm? Dante slow ap gaining and for his supers which are the worst in the game? Big Daddy being too hard to evade everyone attacks? Nariko lvl 3 taking a holw parappa o rival arena stage which takes you up to 10 kills? Radec sniper spamming? Cole freezing hand spamming? Parappa mic grabbing? Kat aura grabbing everytime for opening combos? Sweeth Tooth using 5 lvl 1 at a time and his lvl 2 being a waste of time using it for just 1 kill? Jak lvl 3 circle aura being impossible to dodge? Emmet Grave 2 second recovery from EVERY move and his lvl 1 with the "ray gun" taking the whole stage?  Sir Daniel lvl 2 which is really bad and his very slow moves? Ratchet lvl 1 being almost 100% a kill confirm all the time? Sly lvl 1 not being cancelled? Nathan Drake Barrel and AK spams? parappa lvl 2 almost getting everyone 9.5/10 fo the times? Heichachi lvl 2 in parappa and rival arena stage getting 6 kills? Sackboy spamming his electric pad (not so much now since the last update that nerfed him) Fat Princess knight spamming? Radec being constantly being hit by close combat characters and him not getting away?   Is that what all we want? Be annoyed by all these things? The list can still go on but you get my point. So are they doing some thing about it? I payed $60 bucks for this game and right now i can tell they giving crap about their community (worst that activision). 

 

They need to make a huge difference between characters like they did with sackboy.

  • *Kills self*
    0
  • This might be my last thread lol, might get banned like everyone else just because i'm talking the truth.

    0

  • nch2112 wrote:
    *Kills self*

    why lol?

    0
  • I agree that there are problems with the character balance, but if they tried to fix everything at once we'd be waiting another few months for a patch.

    Hopefully SSM knows what they are doing in terms of patching so no problems are made from them.
    0
  • Hope so ;(

    0
  • Jesus Christ, the ignorance on this thread is overwhelming. Just because you suck doesn't mean your character is underpowered! Sure it's a little off balance but they're working on it. If you tried to make a game I guarantee it would be complete **bleep**
    0
  • I think i can make a better one but of course i would need my years in university. They need to prove they did that but right now they are not. I do not suck lol, the ignorance you talking about comes from you since you are in that chunk of noobs that do all of the moves above and cannot see the perspective from really legit players.
    0
  • Lack of a University degree was not the problem, it was the lack of heart.

    0
  • Guys the game turned out fine, stop whining
    0
  • I'm finding myself disliking this game more and more. It has many flaws that probably could've been found through more play-testing and the mechanics get on my nerves.

    What I've realized about this game is that it rocks for the people who like it, but I'm not one of those people so this game really isn't for me. Not to compare this game to SSBB, but I think I would like play SSBB rather than this game.

    Again, I respect that people like this game, this game is just not for me.
    0
  • i think this game game is where it should with balance there trying to make the character as they were in the game example kratos is op even in his own game so him being op in this is perfect im not good with anyone in this game so i dont think no one under powered other then maybe sackboy but let be honest he shouldnt even be in a fighting game
    0

  • The16thNinja wrote:

    Lack of a University degree was not the problem, it was the lack of heart.


    Could be.

    0

  • TheHolidayking wrote:
    kratos is op even in his own game so him being op in this is perfect

    SRSLY?

    0
  • Jaks lvl 3 aura impossible to dodge? Lmao i was looking for that. It was kinda hard to find it in that wall o text but i knew it was there.

    0
  • XD, yup.
    0

  • Revenger-cm wrote:

    Are they too blind to see that half of the roster is underpowered and the other half is OP? That Kratos gets twice his lvl 3 when evil cole gets 1 and that it doesn't get half of the kills that Kratos does? Can't they see that jumping with nariko and pressing triangle is almost a move that cannot be stopped? Circle down from Jak is also almost impossible to stop? Sly circle buttong stealing AP? Kratos low neutral square recovery time? Evil Cole triangle side spam when people are in a corner? Raiden 5 ways to kill confirm? Dante slow ap gaining and for his supers which are the worst in the game? Big Daddy being too hard to evade everyone attacks? Nariko lvl 3 taking a holw parappa o rival arena stage which takes you up to 10 kills? Radec sniper spamming? Cole freezing hand spamming? Parappa mic grabbing? Kat aura grabbing everytime for opening combos? Sweeth Tooth using 5 lvl 1 at a time and his lvl 2 being a waste of time using it for just 1 kill? Jak lvl 3 circle aura being impossible to dodge? Emmet Grave 2 second recovery from EVERY move and his lvl 1 with the "ray gun" taking the whole stage?  Sir Daniel lvl 2 which is really bad and his very slow moves? Ratchet lvl 1 being almost 100% a kill confirm all the time? Sly lvl 1 not being cancelled? Nathan Drake Barrel and AK spams? parappa lvl 2 almost getting everyone 9.5/10 fo the times? Heichachi lvl 2 in parappa and rival arena stage getting 6 kills? Sackboy spamming his electric pad (not so much now since the last update that nerfed him) Fat Princess knight spamming? Radec being constantly being hit by close combat characters and him not getting away?   Is that what all we want? Be annoyed by all these things? The list can still go on but you get my point. So are they doing some thing about it? I payed $60 bucks for this game and right now i can tell they giving crap about their community (worst that activision). 

     

    They need to make a huge difference between characters like they did with sackboy.


    I'm a huge noob in this game, but I wanna BREAK IT DOWN!!

    1. Kratos is OP in every way, inlcuding AP gain and supers.

    2.Nariko is very hard to use uless you main her.

    3. Jak's only good move.

    4. Sly pick-pocket's AP from player's like he pick-pockets money and such from guards in his game. I like it.

    5. Agreed, hate that spam. (E Cole)

    6. Agreed, way to many kill confirms and doesn't take skill to use him. (Raiden)

    7. Dante has an infin combo, even without it his combos are fairly long and his supers are far from being the worst.

    8. That's why Big Daddy has "Super armor" or something like that so he can shrug off some normal attacks.

    9. Nariko's level 3 is only good in small-medium areas.

    10. Jump or block. (Radec's sniper)

    11. I also find this annoying. (G Cole freezing)

    12. Parappa's mic could be nerfed a bit. (just the range of it)

    13. I think someone said they were gonna fix Kat. (only the range of the aura black hole grab thing)

    14. Side-step level one, use level 1 against his level 2. (Sweet tooth)

    15. Level 3's are suppose to kill everyone at least once, plus getting to level 3 with Jak is hard as iron.

    16. Idk what's going on with the first part but why not make Emmet's laser reach across the stage? He has to change his guns to it for it to work anyway.

    17. I like Sir Dan's Level 2, plus I've fought against people who know how to use and abuse him.

    18. You shouldn't complain about his level one, but his grab which he then drags you to a corner to then use his level 1 for a kill confirm. (Rachet)

    19. That's a good thing, you know how hard it is to play as Sly and not spam foward triangle? Not like he has any combos to reel in AP other then that attack. Plus you can side-step his level 1.

    20. Drake needs a serious nerf with those things AND his AP gain. (Barrel AK, like you couldn't guess)

    21. I can't kill everyone all the time with Parappa's 2nd super. Maybe in a small stage but not large with people who know how to dodge it.

    22. Heihachi's 2nd super is like his best (IMO) It doesn't need a nerf or buff.

    23. Sackboy's only means to a kill confirm? Let him have it.

    24. Fat Princess never really spam's her knights (IMO) unless it's the swordsman in the air for her level 1 kill confirm.

    25. Radec is all range, run or blast them away.

    **bleep** that was long, Yeah this game has major issue's and should be fixed ASAP, but when has a gaming company pay attention to the community? ( they might have before on a game I never played, still like rare-none)

    Btw could you organize your rant next time xD? I don't like reading a wall of text.

    0
  • XD, at least you agree on 90% of it. Sly stealing AP should be remove because when the enemy has lvl 3 stealing ap from him is going to be really annoying. What they should do with nariko lvl 3 and heihachi lvl 2 is extend the time or reducing it depending in the stage you are playing. I still disagree on Dante supers being far from the worst, he only has one lvl 1 kill confirm. A character must be good in 4 players matches as it is in 1v1.

    0

  • Revenger-cm wrote:

    XD, at least you agree on 90% of it. Sly stealing AP should be remove because when the enemy has lvl 3 stealing ap from him is going to be really annoying. What they should do with nariko lvl 3 and heihachi lvl 2 is extend the time or reducing it depending in the stage you are playing. I still disagree on Dante supers being far from the worst, he only has one lvl 1 kill confirm. A character must be good in 4 players matches as it is in 1v1.


    But Sly is the only one that can steal AP and for good reasons, he steals in every game he's in. Plus if you have a level 3, the only way Sly can steal AP from you is if you hit him when he counters or if he's behind you, which is unlikely because when someone has a level 3 then use it ASAP.

    That would be pretty cool, but then again when you play online you take the chance of playing on a small-large stage, so using Nariko and ending up on a big stage, you should use her for her combos and other level supers instead of relying on her 3rd super.....If I explained that well xD It's all chance, all summed up :D

    0
  • LOL, sly stealing AP is unfair, you just said it. I mea when someone is close to lvl 3 not when they actually on lvl 3. He can often do the circle button and keep stealing AP which it will NEVER let you get to lvl 3.
    0
  • This thread is a direct attack on people who created the game just because balance issues

    I request a ban

    0
  • There was no need to insult their intelligence because of a few balance issues. Literally every fighting game has some balance issues.
    0
  • *Did Superbot really finish university?
    There you go all fix.

    And Superbot is a person?! D:

    *Did the developers who work at Superbot finish university?

    Double fix. :3
    0

  • DannyX13 wrote:
    *Did Superbot really finish university?
    There you go all fix.

    And Superbot is a person?! D:

    *Did the developers who work at Superbot finish university?

    Double fix. :3

    WTH is your problem? Can't you analyze things?

    0

  • Revenger-cm wrote:
    LOL, sly stealing AP is unfair, you just said it. I mea when someone is close to lvl 3 not when they actually on lvl 3. He can often do the circle button and keep stealing AP which it will NEVER let you get to lvl 3.

    I didn't say it was unfair O.o If your timing with Sly's counter is good and you fight him 1v1 then I can see how reaching level 3 would be difficult, but not impossible. Plus grabbing people "steals" AP from people, so I like how you can steal AP without grabbing with Sly :D

    0
  • Lol no problem just pointing out something.

    Calm down.
    0
2 pages